Dear Faithful Partners,
The past few months at CMA have been filled with joys and challenges. And God’s been so faithful through them all!
Some happy points include:
- A student’s baptism before he left in May. His dad called the change in his life here a miracle! He’s the student we wrote about in our last letter.
- Another student applying Mark’s sermon about Paul’s steadfastness in trial to a daily life situation when the Boys’ van stalled on an outing.
- Improvement in many students’ relationships with their families.
- Male students and staff periodically joining our evening Family Worship and participating in Bible reading and sharing.
- Helping with three summer Missions Teams from the States.
- Special care packages from those teams and others! :-)